Friday, May 5, 2017

#HeyBigHead (Part 2)





I find it funny how. . . . (any discussion with women who know shit but want to catch you in a lie first). Anyway you ever find yourself on the right path, doing good things for yourself and people from your past just pop up? People you had an interest in but they didn't have an interest in you all of a sudden are intrigued by what you do. Sometimes they find themselves in a better space and now want to give you the time of day because you've peaked some type of interest. Maybe it's someone you disconnected with and never got back on track with just because life happens. I feel like I talk about this a lot only because it has been happening to me so often as of late.

I feel that we all get those random couple text messages or phone calls when life is going great. You post some new pictures online, you're on on vacation enjoying the moment, you're enjoying a successful life of accomplishments and/or you're just so happy about life. You always get people who see your greatness and want to just "check up" on you to see what is going on. I don't mind having conversation with some of these people only because I will see them all the time. The thing with me though is that if you are going to come at me, you going to need to come at me with 1000% of your energy so I can pay attention. I get bored easily and I've learned to focus more on my happiness verses others happiness. So that "Hey Big Head" message you can keep to yourself only because I use that line as a joke to make people laugh.

My reasoning for saying come at me with everything is only because I am the type of person once I find the "right" person that's it. I know what I want, I like what I like and I won't let it go (unless you mess up in some way). Don't half ass come at me if you going to hit me with the #HeyBigHead text. You need to come at me better then anyone else that is coming at me but we are a generation of going with the flow and waiting for the last minute. Go out, find your own happiness and make it yours. Life is all about taking risks, falling on your face and minding your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment