Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Monthly Feature: Under 40 & Changing The Game (7)





Who is…?
My name is Malcolm Coley, and I am from Salem, New Jersey, for the most part everyone just calls me my name.

What has contributed to your personal growth?
Over these past like 5 to 6 years of my personal development and growth, I would have to say that my dad, John Coley has opened my eyes to a lot of things. My pastor Silvester Beaman has played a integral role in helping me to see things more clear. I follow Gary vee and watching him has helped me to stay motivated. Two guys that I hold in very high esteem, Newdy Felton and Travis Smith have guided me through path that I'm walking, which is helping me transition to a higher level.

In the next 5 years where do you see yourself going?
Where I see myself going in the next 5 years is loaded, simply because I see so many things being accomplished from now until then as long as I'm here on this earth. I'll say that I see myself being able to bring more value at a larger scale to the people around me and that can be done in so many ways.

What are the 3 images that best describe your growth?



What message would you like to provide those people who have hit a road block with their personal growth?
Whenever you have a road block, I just take a look in the mirror and I literally tell myself, today could be my last day on earth and time waits for no man. Also, take yourself to a place where you found the greatest comfort, because you will find the greatest growth. Keeping these few concepts in mind while you are traveling your journey can easily help you to push through.

How would you like to be remembered?
I honestly would like to be remembered for being able to provide value for those around me. I think a legacy or servitude within my expertise will carry my name years after I am no longer here.

What are your current ventures?
My current ventures: I have a natural hair organization that focuses on locs, called LocNationTheMovement (@LocNationTM on IG, LocNationTheMovement on FB and www.locnation.com) I created a marketing company with a few friends of mine called "The Influencers Lab," in which we are a digital media marketing company that focuses on social media marketing, online and offline branding. Our marketing company has a parent company called ACT generation that is a adult school approved by the Delaware department of Education and Technology company. We have a digital tv network similar to netflix, that gives people a platform to showcase their content. I'm also working on a natural product line.

Additional information about Malcolm
Just a little about myself, I have a Bachelors of Science in Chemistry from Seton Hall University. I am a member of the greatest fraternity in the world Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated. I have a beautiful daughter who will be nine years old soon. I am also a trustee at Bethel AME church in Wilmington, Delaware. 

I can be followed on FB,SC,IG and Twitter @MalcolmLocs.

No comments:

Post a Comment