Friday, May 12, 2017

Dating and Dating Again. . .





The dating world is mysterious, funny and just unexpected. I find myself in constant conversation with people on what is dating, how should I date, expectations on dating and fears on dating. Sometimes you just have to spread your wings and just dive right into it. Other times you dip a toe in and back out immediately. That adventure is a constant learning process for anyone. Personally I absolutely hate dating and some of the unwritten rules associated with it.
Getting to know people is great but after it’s like, “shit this person is dope do I want to invest all my time in them?” Dating is that middle ground when you are single and testing the waters with people. You shouldn’t rush it and should just let it flourish from the ground up. I always find myself giving 101% of myself to a person and then after a while they are either not what I expected or everything I want. I’ve stopped that practice because I know what type of person I am. Giving someone all of me, being consistent, showing them something different and being that person they can depend on. At this very moment I am just testing the water and not giving my all but just enough. If I was to give someone my all right now I’d be writing corny ass poems, sending them flowers and going on baecations (vacations with a significant other). I am keeping my nose clean and just enjoying this “single” life.
Single life doesn’t mean I am out here going crazy with any randoms, I am just growing me as a person. So when it does come to that point of making someone official I am in a great place to do that. Plus you don’t want to date anyone that is a lame, boring and has trash sex. That is just my general opinion. Some people are celibate and don’t like to test drive the car before fully investing in it but I do. Even when you take it out sometimes you just lose interest in it as it begins to show you its true colors. People assume after you have sex with that person that they can’t date other people. That’s one of those unwritten rules of dating. Just out of respect you just shared an experience with someone and you shouldn’t entertain/date anyone else. Throw this make believe rule out and continue doing you, you’re single until you have a title. You are currently not tied down so keep living your life and learning more about you. You aren’t wasting anyone’s time.
You are never really wasting time its more so you are learning more about your likes and dislikes. Dating is something different and you really don’t have to let the entire world know who you are dating or how it’s going. Things fall into place at the correct moment. Over the past year I’ve been very cautious with who I let into my life and occupy my time. My life has finally been somewhat glued back together but I always find pieces coming off because that's the way the world works. Just want to make sure I am good before caring that someone else is good. Just because you are occupying some of my time doesn’t mean someone else isn’t trying to take your place. We all know what we want sometimes but if what we want is coming from more than one direction don’t block your blessings. You never know which one will step up a lot more than the other and show you a different world.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, you have pointed out some incredible focuses , I in like manner think this s an exceptionally brilliant site. sites for adults

    ReplyDelete