Sunday, December 23, 2012

What If. . .(Part 2)

-->
It has been almost 2 years since my first blog (What If –Click here to read it) and I feel that I have evolved as an individual. I am still Kevin but I have learned so much from life. I don’t think about “what if” situations anymore because I feel those are really negative. It’s all about making “what if” situations a reality instead about wondering hopelessly.  

We can say we don’t like taking a risk but we can’t let our lives be defined by fears and “what if” situations. I feel that I have been the biggest risk taker, just because I like to live life. I take risks no matter the consequence, just to say, “yeah I did it.” The worst that could happen is that you hit a bump in the road and have to take a different route. Sometimes we get stuck in our heads wondering,” what if this doesn’t work out, what if this doesn’t go the way I want it to or what if I say something wrong” instead of just going with the flow and saying/doing what we want. When we start thinking “what if” then things fall apart and you start to question your actions whether good or bad.

Sometimes we look back on things we should have done instead of just moving forward, learning from them and creating a better version of ourselves. If we constantly look back at “what if” we can’t look forward and see “what will be.” Live life, take risks and don’t let “what if” situations define you.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did" ~ Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment