Sunday, December 16, 2012

Do You Think About Me? / Reciprocation (Topic Chosen By Munchy)

-->
I’ve heard this question a lot as of late. To be honest I feel that you would know if someone was thinking about you at all, right? My thing is I only communicate with people who communicate with me or that cross my mind. A couple of my female friends feel that they have to ask the guy in there life, “do you think about me?” If you have to ask that question then there must be a real problem. I feel that actions speak louder then words and if someone thinks about you then most likely they will stay in contact with you or perform actions where you don’t have to ask that question.

If they are your boyfriend/girlfriend I would assume that it is normal to tell them that you think about him/her a lot. If you are just talking/getting to know each other it could be the same deal depending on how far a long you guys are in your relationship. Just know if you are “talking/getting to know” someone that actions will show you if they are really thinking about you.

Think about this though, are actions always reciprocated?

For some of you that don’t know what reciprocation means, it’s defined as a mutual giving and receiving; a mutual exchange; a return in kind or of like value.  Basically are the actions that are performed reciprocated in a manor where you understand what direction the person wants to go with you? Based on communication, consistency and reciprocated things you should be able to figure out if you have to ask yourself this question. Instead of asking someone “do you think about me?” you should be asking yourself “has this person been consistent with me? Have they communicated with me clearly? Are things reciprocated?” 

Then you will be able to answer your own question.


No comments:

Post a Comment