Sunday, May 23, 2010

What If. . . .

As we grow and go through life we always have those "What If" situations and then we wonder to ourselves "What if" i would have made this decision or "What if" i would have done this differently . . .this is just my thoughts on my "What If" situation . . .

I wake up everyday thinking "Wow this is going to be a beautiful day"
I go through my daily motions and always come across a crush or female friend and just stand there in a daze of lost thoughts . . . .

"What if i would have told you what was on my mind?"
"What if i told you that you where a great person to talk to?"
"What if i could have just stopped you and just taken you away from all your problems"
"What if i would have told you that you meant the world to me?"
"What if i told you your smile stops me dead in my tracks?"
"What if i would have hugged you tighter then I usually did?"
"What if i told you how much I liked being around you and how much you made me smile?"
"What if i told you I daydream about you all the time?"
"What if i told you that my feelings for you are out of this world?"
"What if i would have just spoken up and just said what i was thinking? Would that have made a difference at all?"


I then continue my daily routine as usual just keeping that "What If" statement in the back of my mind hoping that one day, maybe, i have the strength to tell you with out anything holding me back how i feel about you.



(Next Blog: Why Can't We Just Be Friends?)

No comments:

Post a Comment