Saturday, November 10, 2012

Communication

So as you may have already noticed a lot of my blogs go with each other in a sense. A lot of them usually just reference one part of a larger topic. This topic will be referencing a topic I talked about awhile. (“Communication Goes 2 Ways<-->Click to read this blog)

Communication is one of those things that a lot of people lack and fail to realize how important it is in everyday life. Things may go wrong if the right things aren’t communicated or made clear. I know I am not the only one that get the text messages or phone calls of people just saying “Hey why we don’t talk any more?” Why are you asking me this? I feel like if I am going to put effort into communicating with you, you should do the same.  

The reason I think we stop communicating with people is because we hate putting all the effort into something that should be shared 50/50. Communication goes 2 ways and should be treated as such. You communicate with whom you want to communicate with but next time you try to put a value on someone, check how much they communicate with you. Someone’s value greatly increases in my opinion when you factor in there communication ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment