Sunday, July 4, 2010

Why Do Taken People Act Like There Single?

So as some of us come to realize whenever we go out to the clubs, parties, get together or just some type of social event. There are always those one or two people who act like there not taken so they are all over the place. Questions is why are you taken bout act single?

Everyone encounters someone like this no matter where they go in life. One of my experiences is that I met this chick at a party and we made eye contact, she grabbed my hand and pulled me in (I’m a person who loves to network, meet new people and just learn) . She then started to ask 21 million questions and literally had me with her the whole night, dancing talking and having a good time. We took each other’s contact info down and continued to talk back and forth for about a week or so. She added me on facebook and to my surprise it said she was in a relationship, when she told me she was single. She got a lot of pictures with her hubby and all that, when i asked her "Why are you acting single?" she simply said to me that she temporarily is single and looking for someone new but she is still with her boyfriend. After this i told her to delete my number and keep it moving i will not be involved in somebody’s game.

I understand when you out with your people your significant other isn't around so you want to do you at the moment but leading people on is a big NO NO. This to me shows how little respect you have for your relationship and the person you are with. Respect and trust are the 2 main ingredients to a relationship and to have one without the other is impossible. So once again "why do taken people act like there single?" maybe because they feel as though they need to see if they still got it. They try to see if there able to pull stuff how they use to when they where single. They just need some type of rush or change in their life.

It is cool to network and socialize with people where ever you go but just know that in the back of your mind you are “already taken." When getting other people's number's it should be all about networking and being upfront with certain things if there getting attached to you.

3 comments:

  1. WOW people still do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate these type of people

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true! People want to test the waters to see if they are still attractive to those on the other side of the fence.

    ReplyDelete