Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Facebook Stalker (Topic Chosen by Jeremiah M.)

Today's topic is about the typical facebook stalker. First let’s define what a stalker is 1.To pursue by tracking stealthily. 2. To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement. (dictionary.com)

NOW that we know what is stalking lets continue with this topic. . . .stalkers tend to stay in the shadows until they want to be noticed. Facebook stalkers are a different breed though, they are those people SOOOOON as you turn on your fb chat you get that message "HEY HOW YOU DOIN!?" "HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" "YOU SHOULD CALL ME SO WE CAN TALK SINCE I STILL DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER" . . . .PAUSE . . .step back and let me look at my notifications first before you ask me 21 questions like we married or something.

Sometimes STALKERS come off very nonchalant or casual until you let them in. These people are the ones who hit you up way to much or comment on all your pictures, LITERALLY ALL you pictures, and don't ever get the message that "back the hell up and give me space" type deal. Sometimes when you don't even turn on FB chat they already know your routine, meaning they know when you come on, who your friends, where you be at. They will hit you wit a couple FB comments on your page such as "Why aren't you on FB chat I know you're off school" or "I understand you have a bf but I REALLY want to be friends with you so give me your number and we can chill somewhere" or "Why haven't you hit me back I messaged you 3 days ago at exactly 3:45pm and I seent that you commented your friend LaQuana just 5 mins ago why you avoiding me?" Just little things like that might consider someone a little bit stalkerish.

How to get rid of a FB stalker:
Step 1: Identify the Stalker
Step 2: Tell them to fall back politely
Step 3: If they don't fall back BLOCK THEY ASS!!

. . . .that is all . . .

4 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! I got a new one myself...smh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff bruh...
    Even though sometimes a stalker might break the monotony of life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED they may surprise u at times

    ReplyDelete