Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Picture Perfect




      
     I am a horrible person when it comes to taking pictures, only because I take very horrible pictures and I am always making faces. I try to just smile but that’s just hard and I need a facial expression to express my current feeling. I just feel like I have to “conform” to the etiquette of taking pictures with a smile. I don’t have to but you need at least 1 regular looking picture. All the other pics I will gladly fuck up if it expresses me. Moving forward with life I will just try to capture as many moments as possible and continue to create moments with those people around me.


            We tend to not cherish all the experiences that are provided to us. They always tell you to just live in the moment and put your camera down but sometimes a moment needs to be captured. Captured and preserved for longevity then you can continue living it. 


            What made me realize I didn’t have a lot of moments is when I accidentally wiped my phone the other day and lost all my pictures. I didn’t care too much but it was like I forgot to save them in my repository. So they are gone for good and have to create new moments. My ultimate goal is to create a photo album like when I was younger. Just of my random moments, cool people I’ve met and the many things I’ve experienced. Just trying to capture every moment and make the picture as perfect as possible. 

“Capturing the moments of today that will wow your hearts tomorrow”

No comments:

Post a Comment