Sunday, May 15, 2016

#HashtagEverything



Have you ever taken a moment to go through people’s social media and see the hashtags they have posted under pics? It will take you on an adventure that your clearly aren’t ready for. You can search anything via hashtags and are able to see the number of things that people are using hashtags for. Sometimes the hashtags don’t relate to the topic but it’s just interesting to see. Whenever I am traveling or going somewhere I don’t look up the place I search the hashtag. This allows me to search for parties, restaurants and different events going on in that area. You would be surprised to know that people hashtag everything. 

I know a major marketing tool for some industries is to use hashtags and when events happen tell everyone to post pics using hashtags. I went to my friends baby shower this past weekend and they asked everyone to use a specific hashtag. They had a monitor that showed the pics people posted with the hashtag. Technology has come a long way and it’s great that we can tie in different situations/experiences with a hashtag for further viewing. Sometimes instead of going through my social media timeline I go through hashtags that are posted by people to see how they view the world. 

As technology continues to evolve the method for accessing things will change with it. Are you ready to grow with it? Create your own hashtag for life and live it. You never know what you might see and who might see it but get up and hashtag everything.

"You just have to create your own sunshine"

No comments:

Post a Comment