Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This Tea Though . . .



So let me share a story with you guys while sipping some of this tea I have over here. I always incorporate my friend’s lives into my blog. It doesn’t always make it about me but the people around me as well. One thing about me is that I don’t like when my friends introduce me to someone that they care about and this person does them dirty. Like I am happy when you guys are together but that moment you slip up, I don’t like you. We all don’t like you no more and then I will splash coconut oil in your eyes. I am just saying it’s just a thing to do when your friend gets hurt right?
I think for a relationship to be successful you need to be able to communicate, trust each other,  be able to give each other space (when needed) and know when you are wrong. You need a balance within your relationship to keep it stable. If it isn’t balanced then everything tends to tip over and crash horribly. With one of my good friends I noticed that something for him started to become unbalance. He was losing the communication in his relationship. With all my friends I try to stay neutral and understand things from both sides but when things are visibly consistent then I believe it’s a problem.
When your significant other goes on vacation/trip you have to think, “Okay they are having fun, let me not hit them up all crazy.” Humans go on vacation for a reason, to escape. We are not allowed a lot of time to escape so when we do just allow us and give us time. We will definitely contact you as soon as we can. Communication is still key because we all get into a routine of having something being available even when it is not. If something drops out of our routine we tend to think the worse.
Back to this story, yes my friend failed to communicate that he had returned home to his significant other. So it was understandable for her to get mad. The next course of action kind of made me mad because when you’re in a relationship you should try your best to try and resolve issues before they get any bigger. Her next course of action was to ignore him and remove him from social media like that would resolve the issue. As an adult I personally would stop talking to you and move on with my life but I told him to address it. He did, they talked about it and things went back on track.
Next thing that came out of balance was the trust in my opinion.  Everyone has holiday parties and have a great time with coworkers. You see people in another element when they are drunk, it’s very amusing. When you’re crossing boundaries with coworkers and it’s recorded for everyone to see, that is a huge problem to me. Just know whenever you are out you are being recorded or your just recording yourself and looking stupid. So she had a nice dress with a cut in the middle, kindof showing boobage. She is an excessive snapper (snapchat) so she has to snap everything which is fine but you can get yourself in trouble like that. So she is snapping with a dude all up in her breast area, face first. Look like he was motor boating honestly but as a good friend had to tell him. From my understanding A LOT of other people told him as well like “are ya still together “or “do you see what’s going on?” He felt like he was being played. He talked with her about it but it came off to her that she didn’t do anything that bad and she wasn’t wrong (she deleted the snap already but it was to late). When you can’t admit that you are wrong things can’t be fixed at all. So he had to end it with her.
They are no longer together but he likes to keep it cordial because of course he knew her for awhile, met her family and knows her friends. He did hit her up on her birthday to say “Happy birthday” but got a “who this?” text message. So he kept it pushing. Today he got a text saying “I miss my bestfriend” and me being the petty friend I am told him to respond with the following “SERVICE ERROR 409: THE NUMBER YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE” so she would stop bothering him. The moment you respond to someone that says “I miss you” you won’t be able to move forward with life. It’s all about moving forward and living life with no regrets. You can’t have negative energy in your life especially if that energy doesn’t even know when they are wrong.

“Sorry, Not Sorry” – Kevin Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment