Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Like You but I Don’t

-->
Have you ever been in a situation where you are talking to someone or making new friends and you like them but you don’t? Everything they are doing is great but something inside you really doesn’t like them. Not saying you don’t like them but saying that you like them. It’s confusing honestly. I was in a situation with this chick a couple months ago. I genuinely liked her but I felt weird about it. When I feel weird about anything or think something is up I stop whatever I am doing and analyze the situation. Reviewing a situation helps you gather more information and helps you to make an informed decision. After further review of the play I told her “I like you but I don’t so we should just be associates.” The bad thing is I couldn’t even see myself being her friend; I really felt it was pointless. I said, “We should be associates.” Why entertain friendship with someone you are not sure about?

I like all my friends, that’s why I consider them my friends. When you have an in between feeling about someone then you should just let them go. It’s either you give 100% or you give nothing at all, no in between.  Was it mean what I said? Maybe but at least I wasn’t wasting her time. All we do in this day and age is waste peoples time that we can’t give back. I apologized for wasting her time but when I am asking myself to many questions about a person then it can’t work out on any level. This applies to a lot of things though. You can like something but you really don’t. Maybe you like the company or like how something makes you feel but do you really like it?

Maybe it’s because I over think situations that they turn out the way they do but its better to be safe then sorry. You can always tell someone you like them but will anything ever come out of it? It’s always good to get your feelings out and let them be known but your feelings will never give you a clear definition of what they mean. I like you but I don’t. I like you as a person but I don’t like the random tendencies you have. I like you and your randomness but I don’t like your personality. Sometimes you just have to be you and go with how you feel. You are the only one that knows what you like and don’t like.

“Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you”

No comments:

Post a Comment