Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Long Back Shorty


So if you follow me on twitter you know I show love to different sized females. I love them all honestly but this topic will touch on something I discussed with this girl I took out. So we went out and I held the door open for her and followed her into the restaurant. She then said “You only held the door open for me to look at my ass.” I was so appalled by her statement. Why can’t I just hold the door open for you? The nicest thing to do, I would think. I told her next time she can open the door for herself and I will just close it behind me. 


Any way back to the topic, yes as a guy I won’t deny I will look at a girl’s ass. If you make it visible I will grade you. Just like girl’s grade guys on every little thing when they meet them. As a guy we are simple, “Oh how that ass looking? Can she dress? Is she clean? Cool we will figure out the rest moving forward.” Some guys might have different grading methods but those are the basics. The grading process between guys and girls will be another topic so let’s continue. No matter what we will take a glance and act like we didn’t, if you make it visible we will look. Now the shorty with the long back doesn’t have much of a chance in this game but she still get love. No matter if her back touches her ankles. If you trying too hard to have something you really don’t have its bad. Just accept what you have and move on.

I went to an event in the city a couple weeks ago and I saw someone with butt pads. She was throwing it back like it was hers but it did not fit her body. I asked her and she said that guys like girls with a fat ass so she decided to wear them. Do you think about what happens if you get a guy based off the butt pads or nah? Accept your long back and don’t care what people think.
“Love the life you live. Live the life you love”

3 comments:

  1. That person you took out sounds a little childish to me. I am sure she worse something to show off her figure and just because you held the door did not mean you did it to look at her behind. To me that is some other issues she has going on , possibly not dating gentleman. As for women wearing butt pads and such I just think that is crazy. People just need to accept what they have because the right person will like and love them for who they are not what they have. So much progress needs to be made in the department of self love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had 2 females say that to me. I just finally realized, like this is really stupid to think that way. I would agree with you on self love, but dont understand it. SMDH

      Delete
  2. I feel as though butt pads are false advertisements i have a friend who wears them she doesn't know i do but for the men who sleep with women like that i would really like to know how does that work out? Like does she just pull her panties to the side orrrrrr lmfao

    ReplyDelete