Sunday, December 29, 2013

$200 Dates

-->
So this topic has been coming up a lot in social media circles that I am in. I have no clue why but it started with $200 dates, jumped to $500 dates, then back down to $200 dates. I was so confused on why some people think they deserve $200 dates. Some people expect a $200 date EVERY TIME and nobody got time for that honestly. If you living the “$200 date every time”, life be my guest but I will not be a victim.

83% of people have no clue what a date is and should not expect a $200 date anytime soon. $200 dates are possible but if you don’t know what a date consists of then you wouldn’t know what a $200 date looks like. Most of the standard dates I hear about are dinner and a movie. Yes dinner and a movie can cost $200 but do you really want it to cost that much? Makes no sense to me honestly, unless you’re going to a high-class restaurant and movie theater. If you are on a first date don’t expect anything fancy. If you’ve been dating this person for awhile you should know there budget and if they will bring you on a $200 date. If you’re in a relationship with someone they probably took you on a $200 date that you clearly where not aware of.

Before thinking you deserve a $200 date, define what you think a date is. Most dates are not always fun and just because you spend more money on a date doesn’t mean it will be the best date you’ve ever been on or had. 

These are just my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment