Friday, November 29, 2013

(Poem) Random Guy

I randomly do things just because
Never needing a reason to make people smile
Yeah I’m that random guy
Randomly telling friends how much I appreciate them
Caring too much for the people closest to me
Never needing anything in return
I am that random guy
Randomly dragging people on adventures
Making sure everyone has a smile
Celebrating those people who deserve to be celebrated
Randomly loving the people around me
Experiencing life in a new light
To be random is to be different
Doing things “just because”
Just so everyone is wearing the same smile I’m wearing
Life is too short not to be happy
So why not share my happiness randomly?
The best happiness is the one that is never expected
From the people who appreciate you the most
Never needing a reason to be me and make people happy
I am that random guy

~Kevin Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment