Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The MiddleWOMAN (Written by Munchy)

Show me the HOEfax
I've been in many situations where I played the role of the middlewoman. When I go out to parties, clubs, cookouts, and gatherings, my male friends usually ask, “who’s that girl? Tell me what you know about her". Me: (points to girl#1) she's taken, (girl#2) she's not into guys, (girl#3) she has a great personality. I give them the basics before showing them the HOEfax. Yes! I said HOEfax! The HOEfax is a brief description of the girl about whom & what she has done. In other words is she a bitty, jump, slut, etc. After giving them the low down, I let them decide if they want to get to know her or not.

Introduction

If he find’s my friend attractive I always introduce him to her. "Hey Emily, this is my friend Kevin". After that I instantly step away and pretend to look important (Twiddles thumbs and makes believe that I am texting someone). A middlewoman is not a COCKBLOCKER. Once the conversation begins, it's not cool to "check-in" on a friend to see how things are. Fade away into the crowd until they return.

Me: So what did think of her?

Kevin: "She was cool, we exchanged numbers".

The Follow-up
After a week or so it's okay to ask about the new friendship.

Me: "How are you and Emily hitting it off?"

Kevin: "We're going out to dinner Saturday."

There is nothing wrong with asking this question, and even in some cases "Emily" will come around to get the scoop about "Kevin" before agreeing to go out on a date with him. Being the middlewoman is very simple, if you play your role correctly, you will be drama-free. At some point, you began to know what kind of a girl your guy friends are interested in and go straight for the introduction. "Hey Tiffany, I'd like you to meet my friend Kevin".

6 comments:

  1. Yo mama what is good i want you to be my middleWOMAn lol HOOOOK ME UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. most females r cockblockers smdh

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do i find one of these at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL "HOEFAX"!!! ahahahaha ima use that HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ all of the comments, but shoutout to Kevin, Woody C., & Bryan; they've inspired me to write this.

    ReplyDelete