Sunday, February 5, 2017

Drunk Texting



Sometimes I find myself in random situations that I magically put myself in knowing that they happen to all of us. I've always been a stubborn person with my emotions (as most men are). As men we clearly don't open up but with everything that happened last year in my life that stubborn wall I had up came crumbling down. I would find myself trying to fix the wall but then I'd be out drinking with some friends and it would come down a little more. Then I'd be stuck in my feelings texting the wrong people.

We all drunk text and let our drink get the best of us. Sometimes when people know you are drinking they want to get the truth out of you, so they hit you up first. We are all extra friendly and a lot more truthful when we are intoxicated. The truth comes out and you just want to tell people whats really on your mind. Either how they fucked up, how you hate them, how much you love them or just something that doesn't apply to them. You just want to get whatever off your chest that's just been bothering you but you acted like you didn't care about. Once you finally get that liquid courage you just let go. I've found myself a couple times in the past year doing that. I know better but I was completely in a different space and I definitely didn't care while I was intoxicated.

The next day I'd wake up looking at my phone like, "Did I really send this?" or "Did I really talk to this person like this?" I mean drinking relaxes you and makes you more susceptible to your feelings. We all know this. It's all about what you do after you get to this point. Drunk texting is apart of life so don't get to caught up. Lessons are learned quickly from messing getting drunk and saying what's really on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment