Friday, August 7, 2015

#365DaysOfHappiness

Dear Happiness,

Thank you for the people in my life and the ability to see a new day. I never show enough appreciation for the people in my life but I try. I am happy because I am not the same person I was yesterday. Thank You.

Always Happy,
Kevin Pierre



So my non-profit (@levofoundation) has a social media campaign that we have been sharing with people called 365 Days of Happiness. The purpose is to help uplift people and give them a reason to be happy. I always say that you define your own happiness but with everything that is going on in the world, it makes you more depressed then happy. So our goal is to share that happiness that you have with other people.

Think about all the good that is happening in your life compared to the bad and just be thankful that it it isn't all bad. Even the little things should make you happy and move you forward. We tend to forget that every day is a new day to find something new to be happy about. If we allow sadness and depression to rule our lives, how will we ever accomplish anything? Sometimes we have to be able to share our own happiness with others so they can stay positive and keep pushing forward.


Wake up knowing that today is another day to be great, share your happiness, love as deeply as possible and be thankful for all the wonderful people in your life. Life is so unexpected its better to live it with a smile.

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have"

No comments:

Post a Comment