Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Weekly Reset



So we all have our bad weeks or our bad months and just sometimes need a reset. Not in the sense that your deleting that experience from your life, more so you are starting the week in a positive way. Last week was really bad for me, whatever you want to call really bad. My friend was diagnosed with cancer, other friends mom died, had an allergic reaction, lost a lot of friends, social life is in the shitter and had to purchase a new phone at full retail. All those things may not seem bad but I won't go into detail about it. I am just letting you know that this stuff happened to me last week and this is a new week. New week brings new energy and positive vibes.

When Monday hits I like to send a mass text message to a couple of people with positive energy. We all should start our week knowing that this week will be different the the previous one. If you can't refresh yourself on a Monday and start a new then whats the point? I enjoy life with the greatest people and I try to smile at everything. It's all about smiling and being great. Yes not everything is going the way you want it to but life is always going to get better. I never regret any decision I make during the previous week I just learn from every situation and try to do better.

What I am saying is to continue creating your memories and keep being positive. Every week is a new week to be better and do great things. You never want to regret the things you did the previous week. I had a bad week but I have moved on (weekly reset). New week, new me and positive vibes. To busy loving the person I'm becoming and loving the people that are around me. Laugh at everything and just enjoy life.

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"

No comments:

Post a Comment