Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sallie Mae

-->


You have to know where I am going with this topic if it is dedicated to my baby momma Sallie Mae. The struggle is so real when Sallie Mae is involved in your life. She reminds you every day that she will be apart of your life until your child (degree) is completely paid for. If you don’t have a child or any other bills to pay, paying her will feel like all of this wrapped up in one.  Even if you don’t have a job those payments better not stop or you will receive a nice little call from a random ass number saying “Hey Kevin Pierre, we didn’t receive our monthly child support payment.” Those calls are dreadful and are depressing.

The most important decisions in your life are made when you have to pay Sallie Mae.  You will be sitting on the toilet and literally think, “ Should I pay my phone bill first or should I pay Sallie Mae.” This will be one of the hardest decisions of your life because if your phone get cut off you can’t talk to people but if you don’t pay Sallie Mae SHE WILL stalk you.  If Sallie Mae stalks you this will cause all sorts of problems. The most common questions you ask yourself when you have child support payments to make to Sallie Mae are below.

“Am I going to eat today?”
“Should I become a stripper?”
“Do I really want to buy gummy bears today?”
“Can I give this degree back?”
“Where is Waldo?”
“What should my stripper name be?”

These are all valid questions that may need to be answered but what you should do is just try to pay Sallie Mae. If you don’t have to pay Sallie Mae you won’t ever have to know this struggle. She will contact you 6 months to a year after you graduate and hound you until you start making payments. It’s better to plan accordingly for it her so you can be ahead of the game. Keep your head up and don’t let Sallie Mae catch you with your pants down. You just have to know how to play the game better.

No comments:

Post a Comment