Sunday, October 5, 2014

Regret

As we look back at the people we've met and the things that we've done, why do we tend to regret? No reason to regret anything at all. It's something that we wanted to do and the people we wanted to meet. Maybe things go bad but it's an experience that we chose to move forward with. We can't say we have never learned anything from the experience, right? I feel like everything is placed in front of you for a reason, to either test how strong you are as a person or make you stronger as person. Nothing is ever easy in life and the experiences that we have in life we should never regret.

I was in a situation where I fell in love with my best friend. Not that I wasn't in love with her before but it was more then just a friendship love now. You would think that is the best person to fall in love with but when you are both just getting out of horrible relationships, it definitely isn't good. You both are just lost in your feelings trying to share them with anyone that comes around. Why not share them with the person closest to you? To make a long story short, her guy came back in the picture and I was left out on the corner. Did I regret that we fell for each other? Not at all. It was a great feeling. It just taught me, don't rush anything. Even with the people you trust the most. Life has a way of kicking you to the ground and bringing you back up later, by offering you some gummy bears then knocking them out of your hand. It's always a bumpy road but once you start regretting things then you will never learn.

You are always put in situations that you want to regret the people you met or the situations you are put in. Just live your life, move forward and enjoy every moment. Just create memories that you can look back and say " oh yeah I remember when I did that" and not " I wish I could have done that." You will never know what will happen and how happy you will be later. It's all about the experiences.

"Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Fall madly in love, live to the limit, laugh until it hurts and have no regrets because everything happens for a reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment