Saturday, June 15, 2013

Escape

You ever just wake up and just feel sometimes that you just want to escape? Just escape from work, school, responsibilities, problems, life and just disappear into your thoughts. Just sit in your thoughts and get clarity on what is really going on around you. We tend to rush or let situations guide our decisions without first sitting down and really thinking about them. Sometimes we become overwhelmed with a lot of things that we forget to take a step back and analyze. When we become overwhelmed with situations around us it is always good to just escape and evaluate “What's a priority and what isn’t a priority.”

The best decisions are made when you have a clear mind. When you escape into your thoughts and you analyze the situation. Just having an escape from reality relaxes your thoughts and lets you just evaluate everything currently on your plate. I have learned that you can’t escape everything and will always need to get back to it but it gives you a moment to breathe. Sometimes all we need is a moment or just a way to slow down everything that is going on around us. Some people find their escape in music or books. Others create their own escape from the world. I feel that everyone needs some type of escape just to gain clarity and not be bothered with the outside world. If you know me then you know my escape is my “cave”. I like to be away from the world to get my thoughts together and not deal with any problems. Your escape is a way of running away without really running away. It’s like your summer home where you can just relax, be away from your problems and determine your next move. You can’t let everything or everyone follow you wherever you go because this is YOUR escape. Everyone wants to escape sometimes.

" Everyone has a way out. . . a way to escape . . .a place to go to. . . be free from pain, stress, despair, people and just life. We all just need an escape to evaluate everything and relax."

1 comment:

  1. I like this and I know that a college student like my self always needs time to escape or I feel like I'm going crazy with work. I agree with you 100% its not running away from your problems its taking space away from stress

    ReplyDelete