Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sabotage (Part 1)

Hey hope everyone is enjoying 2012 as it is almost over. Today’s topic I am referencing Wale’s song “Sabotage.” Basically it’s talking about something that is going good but the person sabotages it because they pretty much are not use to it. Also it talks about other people who you let into your relationship that try to destroy it.

First I would like to touch on people who genuinely have someone who want to treat him/her well but they end up destroying it because they are not use to it. They think they are not deserving of what ever is presented to them when in reality they deserve all of what they are getting. I know people who just sabotage the mess out of their relationship because they say, “oh he/she is treating me really well and I feel like I need to start something because this is not real.” Yes people do this and when the person backs off or moves on with life their next statement is, “All guys/girls ain’t shit.” Wait . . . .What?! You are not serious right now because you definitely destroyed something good you had going on.

People think they are “undeserving” and think that if something is going well for them then it shouldn’t be happening at all.  Who gave us this mind frame? Who made us start thinking this? When we start saying “ Yeah I feel like I am undeserving of these things that him/her is doing for me,” you will start to believe it and eventually destroy everything around you. Negative thoughts breed negative results.

No comments:

Post a Comment