Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Chase

Hey everyone another topic that I have been talking with a couple of my friends about is "The Chase." You should already know what I am referring to. You meet someone new, they kind of peek your interest and so you want to know more about them. So the chase begins. . . .

You run thru hoops to get to know them better, get them to notice you more and just do things to impress them. A month or so has passed and you feel like you are still chasing them. You don't know if they are interested in you but you know you are interested in them. So now what? You've told them how you want to move forward but they are unsure about how they want to move forward. Now what? You can tell if someone is interested in you or not, it really isn't rocket science.

Everything in your life is a lesson, everything is presented to you in different ways so you can learn from it. If someone really wants you, then they won't let you chase them for that long. They will actually walk beside you and develop something with you. You have to figure out if people are WORTH the chase. Sometimes you have to fight for a spot in someones life but if you don't see a place being made for you, its just time to move on and live life. "I'm not saying I don't want you, cause believe me, I do. I'm just not going to chase after you."


No comments:

Post a Comment